I'm still around...

This past year was pretty busy with all sorts of goings on.  That's not to say I didn't have an opportunity to create some art.  My Day job kept me pretty busy on that front, but there were a few projects I got to sneak in here and there for some friends and family.  This past summer, a dear family friend of ours, the talented Ms. Julien Jamar asked if I could chip in with helping her out with some illustrations to supplement her ongoing project The Namarielle.  This is a passion project of hers and the First Book in her series sees print this February.  I'm super excited to share it with others! If you are a fan of the YA Fantasy genre please check it out!   You can find the kindle version here!

Anyways here's some Namarielle art to browse.  Enjoy!




below are some promotional images
our heroes, Elian, Cassai and Hollis
Elian facing off a couple of Koninjka
The Pack on the prowl
 
below are some character sketches and explorations
Cassai exploration sketches
Elian sketches
early sketch of Cassai...getting closer to where we want to go with her
process image where I'm still trying to nail down Cassai's look

Elian concept...still didn't have his face down, but his outfit was a hit with Julien :D
Hollis concept... kind of a tough one when you're dealing with what an old guy that has the face of an eighteen year old looks like....eh... just read the story ;)
in progress shot of the sword fight image

Comments

Popular Posts